amanalone inc Complaint
a persons rights are broken
I do not want updates, I'm not stupid and click "bad" links
why are you, Microsoft forcing updates when I say no.
my name is j rhook, I have bought many of your devises over many years.
I feel insulted by what you are choosing to do.
any advise on how to stop you trying to rape my computer with updates to things I never use?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- Civil rights
- mothers day
- damaged /broken furniture
- violation of rights
- 64" Samsung Plasma TV -Case managers not helping
- Corporate Salary Ac not created after 3 weeks
- Returns-Cusomer Rights
- Extended warranty as a joke
- DO NOT SHOP AT THE BRICK!!!
- Safeway- Poor Customer Service!
- total ripoff
- Aston Martin experience review
- Conn's Sears broken washing machine
- Civil Rights Violation By Popeyes
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you